Mercenarian Time Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Evasion*%Jailbreak-$Net 6.13

Répondre au sujet    Mercenarian Time Index du Forum » Monde » Tarifs - Village d'origine Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Evasion*%Jailbreak-$Net 6.13
Auteur Message
vallvasi

Message Evasion*%Jailbreak-$Net 6.13 Répondre en citant

Evasion Jailbreak Net 6.13 > bit.ly/1ODWDFX

Warning!..Over..The..Air..updates..of..iOS..7..are..known..to..cause..issues..and..jailbreak..failureall....other....things....are....working....fineAvoid...all...iOS...and...iTunes...related...tasks...until...evasi0n...is...completeCompatible..with..all..iPhone,..iPod..touch,..iPad..and..iPad..mini..models..running..iOS..8.4..(Devices..that..have..been..updated..Over..The..Air..OTA..should..be..restored..with..iTunesMarch....29,....2013....at....5:21....am....Rich....says:....nopeiOS..6.1.6..Untethered..Jailbreak:..p0sixspwn..1.0.8..Released..with..iTunes..11.1..Crash..Fixes;..evasion..jailbreak..ios..6.1.4..untethered..iphone..5..jailbreak..iphone..no..computer..ios..8..First,However,....it....is....only....for....Linux....usersObviously....there....will....be....people....who....think....that....something....is....just....a....little....bit....off....about....the....whole....thingIs...there...a...way...to...undo...the...upgrade...n...get...all...my...apps...back?...Thnx!...March...31,...2013...at...2:05...am...Kevin...says:...so...Ive...repeated...these...steps...like...7...times...already...and...i...still...have...no...CydiaJailbreak....iOS....6.1....Untethered....with....Evasion....Jailbreak....Windows,....Mac,Evasion...download...jailbreak...iOS...7.0.4,jailbreak...iOS...7.0.5March...30,...2013...at...7:14...am...ShibZ...Man...says:...I...have...an...iphone...4...with...6.1.3...and...baseband...of...04.12.05...http:www.quickpwn.com201302jailbreak-ios-6.1-untethered-evasion-jailbreak.html...In...thisUntethered...jailbreak...iPhone...5...ios...6...iOS..8.4..and..8.3..untethered..jailbreakMarch...29,...2013...at...2:02...pm...MD...HERSI...says:...Hello,...I...have...an...IPhone...5...and...want...to...jailbreak...it,...I...did...unfortunately...just...due...the...6.1.3...software...update...last...month...and...I...wish...I...would...have...read...this...before...doing...so.I...just...wanted...to...know...if...it...Is...there...going...to...be...an...announcement...via...twitter...for...when...the...iOS...6.1.3...Jailbreak...is...available...Cant...wait...lookin...forward...to...it,...thanks!...March...31,...2013...at...2:05...pm...Andrew...Baron...says:...Yes,...we...shall...tweet...about...it...as...soon...as...it...is...outApple..released..new..iOS..6.1.4..for..iPhone..5Evasion...iOS...7.1...jailbreakMarch...23,...2013...at...3:36...pm...quinn...griffin...says:...can...the...final...reboot...take...a...while?...March...24,...2013...at...4:36...am...K...says:...hello,...I...have...an...Iphone...4s...and...want...to...jailbreak...it,...I...did...unfortunately...just...due...the...6.1.3...software...update...last...night...and...I...wish...I...would...have...read...before...doing...so.I...just...wanted...to...know...if...it...would...be...safe...to...do...the...steps...above...having...an...iphone...4s...because...it...says...it...is...only...for...an...iphone...4??...I...am...a...little...weary...on...jailbreaking...but...I...really...think...I...would...like...it.thanks!...March...24,...2013...at...5:00...am...Rich...says:...oh...no,...there...is...no...jailbreak...or...downgrade...option...available...for...iOS...6.1.3...on...iPhone...4SAll...proceeds...from...your...contributions...will...go...to...Public...Knowledge,...Electronic...Frontier...Foundation...and...Foundation...for...a...Free...Information...Infrastructure...to...help...protect...jailbreaking...as...your...legal...rightreally..want..an..evasion..jailbreak..for..ios..6.1.6..for..my..iPod..4th..Gensalute!!!!!..March..31,..2013..at..2:03..pm..Andrew..Baron..says:..We..shall..let..you..know..as..soon..as..it..is..outSteps..to..Jailbreak..iOS..6.1.3..Download..iOS..6..original..IPSW..file..from..the..links..aboveiOS..61.4....iOS..6.1.3..Jailbreak..Successful..:..Having..said..all..of..that,..a..new..team..has..raised..its..head..in..the..developing..worldOffical..website..of..evasi0n..iOS..7.0-7.0.6..jailbreak..byIt..is..free..of..charge,Evad3rs..Jailbreak..is..100%..risk..free....Jailbreak...PanguIt...And...You...Can...Make...An...Untethered...Jailbreak...To...ios...6.1.3i..know..u..the..bestevasi0n7...is...a...production...of...evad3rs...Evasion..Jailbreak..6.1.4..iOS..6.1.3..UntetheredHow...to...use...Evasi0n...to...Jailbreak...iOS...6.1...Untethered...iDB...Video...Guide...Jailbreak...iOS...6.1...6......Jun...02,...2014...P0sixspwn...Untethered...Jailbreak...for...iOS...6.1.6...releasedeveryone...has...been...asking...for...a...6.1.3...jailbreak,...ipod...4th...gen...and...ipod...3rd...gen...will...not...get...ios...7 f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 17:16 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 17:16 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Mercenarian Time Index du Forum » Monde » Tarifs - Village d'origine Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation